by Summer Kramer, melanoma survivor and founder of SummerSkin SUN EXPOSURE. As a melanoma survivor, I think about sun exposure every day, and as with many skin conditions, safe sun habits are a necessity. One such condition that has been shown to be affected by sun exposure is Disseminated Superficial Actinic Porokeratosis (DSAP). The known key […]
Receive Articles by Email
- Are You Allergic to Laundry Detergent? 3 Common Symptoms and Treatments for Sensitive Skin
- Taz/Efudux routine: applying both creams together for 14 days
- DSAP Survey Results: Treatment Options
- I don’t understand why this is happening to me!
- DSAP Skin Survey Results Are In!
- DSAP, Sun Exposure & Autoimmune Disease
- An all-natural DSAP treatment may helps eliminate lesions
- DSAP: The ‘Silent Condition’
- Exfoliate your way to soft, silky-smooth skin (with sandpaper!)
- Should you use sunscreen in the winter? What about in the morning or late afternoon? (Hint: the answer may surprise you)