This is a question I received by email a few days ago. I thought the question and answers might benefit everyone, so I asked her if I could post the reply here. QUESTION Hi Lorna, Firstly, I would like to thank you for all you have done to educate people about DSAP. It is […]
Receive Articles by Email
- Are You Allergic to Laundry Detergent? 3 Common Symptoms and Treatments for Sensitive Skin
- Taz/Efudux routine: applying both creams together for 14 days
- DSAP Survey Results: Treatment Options
- I don’t understand why this is happening to me!
- DSAP Skin Survey Results Are In!
- DSAP, Sun Exposure & Autoimmune Disease
- An all-natural DSAP treatment may helps eliminate lesions
- DSAP: The ‘Silent Condition’
- Exfoliate your way to soft, silky-smooth skin (with sandpaper!)
- Should you use sunscreen in the winter? What about in the morning or late afternoon? (Hint: the answer may surprise you)