I have a skin condition called disseminated superficial actinic porokeratosis (DSAP) which is brought out by the sun, so during the summer I try my best to slather on the sunscreen . But I naively believed that during winter I didn’t really need to protect my skin. I know the skin care professionals say you should wear sunscreen no […]
Receive Articles by Email
- Are You Allergic to Laundry Detergent? 3 Common Symptoms and Treatments for Sensitive Skin
- Taz/Efudux routine: applying both creams together for 14 days
- DSAP Survey Results: Treatment Options
- I don’t understand why this is happening to me!
- DSAP Skin Survey Results Are In!
- DSAP, Sun Exposure & Autoimmune Disease
- An all-natural DSAP treatment may helps eliminate lesions
- DSAP: The ‘Silent Condition’
- Exfoliate your way to soft, silky-smooth skin (with sandpaper!)
- Should you use sunscreen in the winter? What about in the morning or late afternoon? (Hint: the answer may surprise you)