NOTE: on July 18, 2016 I updated the tabulated chart at the bottom of this article so it is up to date. There are over 600 people who have taken this survey, the chart below reflects that. People with DSAP are always seeking solutions to treat, or better yet, cure the disease. But there […]
Receive Articles by Email
- Are You Allergic to Laundry Detergent? 3 Common Symptoms and Treatments for Sensitive Skin
- Taz/Efudux routine: applying both creams together for 14 days
- DSAP Survey Results: Treatment Options
- I don’t understand why this is happening to me!
- DSAP Skin Survey Results Are In!
- DSAP, Sun Exposure & Autoimmune Disease
- An all-natural DSAP treatment may helps eliminate lesions
- DSAP: The ‘Silent Condition’
- Exfoliate your way to soft, silky-smooth skin (with sandpaper!)
- Should you use sunscreen in the winter? What about in the morning or late afternoon? (Hint: the answer may surprise you)